Monday, February 25, 2013

Come see what you look like!

I was folding up some laundry. He walked past and then stopped suddenly. He looked at me intently. Bullet Vibrator and Bullet Eggs are small size sex toys and resemble bullet and egg.

“You just look so beautiful! Sorry, I don’t mean to sound so surprised!”

“Come over here and see what you look like!”Our shop provides you with various types of anal beads.

He took me to the laptop and this is what he played…

Apparently the actress – Dorothy Malone was so nervous, they had to do several takes of her pouring out the drinks because her hands were shaking so much. In the end Bogey does the pouring. She actually looks quite assured to me.

He showed me another clip after ‘a different one of me’ apparently.

It was a girl – maybe late teens – also coming on to Bullet Vibrator.

Should I be flattered that he sees me in black and white? Probably not – but very flattered that he sees me in other women anal beads– especially when they are soooo pretty ; )

ps I really am not always coming on to him.
At least not when I’m asleep anyway…

No comments:

Post a Comment